Friday, March 5, 2010

Dead blog :(. I'm super lazy to blog plus I totally forgot about my blog alry. Anyway,just want to update a little :D life is so boring :( everyday is just about going ccab/phs for scorer. Plus the weather is so HOT! Then no fan! Sweat like hell. Got a good news; my appeal result is finally out and I got into sp accountancy :D:D:D like finally! And I can get out of hotel and leisure FACILITIES management ._. How I wish poly can start now :( long holidays isn't really a good thing.

@3:03:00 AM ; volleyball♥




JESLEY ANG WEE LING♥ (:
born on 16/11/93 :D
presbyterian high-
VOLLEYBALLER(:
4 GRACE '09
jesleyang@hotmail.com
scream

THE PAST.
LINKS!
VOLLEYBALLERS♥!
seeun
shumei
tania
tiffany
cassandra
estella
sijia
dorita
novia
jolene
jia yi
sarahkim

4GRACE♥
shiyun
christoper
lihuan
kuenkuen
vanessa
haskel
shijie
brandon

XMS♥
annlyn
huishi