Monday, February 1, 2010

OKAY,
insisted to visit the salon today.
so bugged mother to bring me to the salon she always go.
so she drove, me, bro and his gf there, dropped us and she went home.
and theres quite a number of people inside so we went the next door's icecream shop.
their icecream quite nice but quite ex too.
i had a new haircut and highlighted/ dyed.
bro had a haircut and left with his gf already.
and i sat there from 2.30 to 5.30 just for my hair! ._.
lucky i brought the psp there :D
and i dropped my bro's LG touch screen phone that im using now when i alighted from the car.
and its screen down! scratches dao~ :(
anyway, finished and called mother to fetch me back.
homed ,changed and went chinatown with mother cause she keep bugging me to go with her.
so went there and its super crowded! :(
and im sweating like hell.
worst thing is theres nothing to buy!
all the shops are selling the same things.
homed at 9pm.

now i have to spend lots of time taking care of my new fringe :(

@12:16:00 AM ; volleyball♥




JESLEY ANG WEE LING♥ (:
born on 16/11/93 :D
presbyterian high-
VOLLEYBALLER(:
4 GRACE '09
jesleyang@hotmail.com
scream

THE PAST.
LINKS!
VOLLEYBALLERS♥!
seeun
shumei
tania
tiffany
cassandra
estella
sijia
dorita
novia
jolene
jia yi
sarahkim

4GRACE♥
shiyun
christoper
lihuan
kuenkuen
vanessa
haskel
shijie
brandon

XMS♥
annlyn
huishi